- Cut onion, tomatoe, carrot, beans, potatoe after washing and peeling off the skin and keep ready in a plate.
- Put cauliflower and green peas in hot water (Water should be boiled for around 10 minutes).
- Grind ginger and garlic and make it to a paste and transfer to a small cup.
- Grind grated coconut, poppy seeds (this should be soaked in water for atleast 5 minutes), cashew nuts and green chillies and a little corriander leaves and transfer to a small cup.
- Boil all the vegetables for around 15 minutes and keep ready (Add a little salt to vegetables while keeping in pressure cooker).
- Heat oil in a pan till it becomes hot, then add cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, bay leaf, ginger garlic paste, onion followed by tomatoes and then all the vegetables including mint leaves, boil it for some 10 minutes, add turmeric, red chilli powder, salt to taste and finally coconut and other ingredients that were grinded, boil for 2 minutes, add corriander leaves to decorate
Vegetable kuruma is delicious and ready to be served. It will be good with idlis, dosa, chappathi, paratha, poori and white rice. It can be served for 4 people. Requires some 25 minutes to cook.